Are you a blogger, vlogger, or a podcaster? Here is the chance to win the coveted title of an Official Spark.me Blogger!
Why should you become an Official Spark.me Blogger?
There are many reasons, but here are the Top 5:
- Get free conference ticket and 4-star hotel accommodation to Spark.me 2017;
- Expose your blog, vlog, or podcast to business, technology, and innovation leaders;
- Network with marketers, startups, and geeks;
- Have access to all conference sessions, workshops, and a cocktail party;
- Have fun by the beach!
How to become an Official Spark.me Blogger?
- Use your platform to share your reasons for wanting to attend Spark.me before April 28, 2017, 23:59:59 UTC. You can share your reasons via a blog post, a video or a podcast. The important thing is to pay attention to the deadline and to title your content “Why I want to attend Spark.me 2017?” (in any language);
- Share it on social networks with the hashtag #SparkMe, and make sure you tag (mention) the official Spark.me account;
- Fill in the application form below;
- Organisers will select Official Spark.me bloggers and notify them via email by May 4, 2017;
- Selected candidates are required to confirm their availability by May 7, 2017;
- The list of Official Spark.me Bloggers will be published on the conference web site on May 9, 2017.
What if you are selected as an Official Spark.me Blogger?
As an Official Spark.me Blogger, you are entitled to:
- A free ticket for both days of Spark.me (including access to all conference sessions and workshops);
- 4-night accommodation (May 28 – June 1) in the 4-star hotel Mediteran, where the event will take place;
- Cruise in the Bay of Kotor reserved for Spark.me speakers, partners and organisers, on May 31, 2017;
- Recognition on the conference website and social media outlets as an Official Spark.me Blogger.
As an Official Spark.me Blogger, you are expected to:
- Publish one Spark.me-related piece of content (a blog post, a video, a podcast) before May 19, 2017, informing people of your status as an Official Spark.me Blogger and everything you are looking forward to when it comes to Spark.me 2017;
- Publish one piece of content during Spark.me (May 29-30, 2017) about your experience at the conference – impressions from Montenegro, interviews with speakers, conference recap…;
- Publish one piece of content after Spark.me, before June 14, 2017, about everything that inspired you during your stay in Montenegro.
Spark.me Ambassadorship Program
Every year we get inquiries of association with Spark.me brand from people working in different corners of digital world. Sometimes, they do not fit the conventional description of a blogger, but they are certainly influential in their communities. Spark.me Ambassadorship Program was developed in order to provide these people with a platform to share all the things that light their Spark and give them means to join us at the Spark.me conference.
There is no official application process for becoming a Spark.me Ambassador. Terms and conditions of Spark.me Ambassadorship Program are determined on a case-to-case basis.