The Official Spark.me 2016 Bloggers
Archaeologist. Co-founder. Odysseys to your Achilles.
Social Media Manager. Journalist. Travelholic. Foodaholic.
Professional Bookworm. Loves reading, smelling and touching books.
(Bosnia & Herzegovina)
Social Media Manager. Loves reading, walking, simple living & animals.
PDSE CM. Actor. Horserider. Tennis player. World traveler.
REAL food. POSH style. World traveler. Coworking MOM.
Marketing technologist. Fitness freak. Traveller. Hustler in high heels.
Digital Storyteller. World Citizen. Coworking. #coffeesnob
Activist. Blogger. Fan of politics. Nature lover. Loves skiing & photo.
Economist. Photographer. Helping Albanian startups grow.
Update: The applications for Official Spark.me Bloggers are now closed. The list of Official Spark.me Bloggers will be published on March 15, 2016.
Become an Official Spark.me Blogger
Are you a blogger, vlogger or podcaster? Here is the chance to win the coveted title of an Official Spark.me Blogger!
Why would you want it?
There are many reasons, but here are the Top 5:
- Expose your blog, vlog or podcast to business, technology and innovation leaders.
- Influence the influencers and become one.
- Network with marketers, startups, and geeks.
- Have access to all conference sessions and workshops.
- Have fun by the beach!
How to become an Official Spark.me Blogger:
- Use your platform to share your reasons for wanting to attend Spark.me before February 28, 2016. You can share your reasons via a blog post, a video or a podcast. The important thing is to pay attention to the deadline and to title your content “Why I want to attend Spark.me?” (in any language).
- Share it on social networks with the hashtag #SparkMe.
- Fill in the application form below.
- Organisers will select Official Spark.me bloggers and notify them via email by March 10, 2016.
- Selected candidates are required to confirm their availability by March 14, 2016.
- The list of Official Spark.me Bloggers will be published on the conference web site on March 15, 2016.
As an Official Spark.me Blogger, you are entitled to:
- A free ticket for both days of Spark.me (including access to all conference sessions and workshops).
- 4-night accommodation in the 4-star hotel Mediteran, where the event will take place.
- Cruise of the Bay of Kotor reserved for Spark.me speakers, partners and organisers, on May 30, 2016.
- Recognition on the conference web site and social media outlets as an Official Spark.me Blogger.
As an Official Spark.me Blogger, you are expected to:
- Publish two Spark.me-related pieces of content (a blog post, a video, a podcast) before May 15, 2016.
- Publish one piece of content during Spark.me.
- Publish one piece of content after Spark.me.